If the internet were portrayed as a musical, this could be it.
Articles tagged with: On-Line Dating
When placing a personal ad on-line be sure to list the following things to get the most responses.
- Make sure your photos include pictures of all your pets (either alone or with you).
- Speling and grammer aint very imprtant.
- If you could “meet anyone / have lunch with” be sure to list Brad Pitt and/or Tom Cruise (because we can all meet those expectations).
- Be sure to not use any punctuation.
- Be sure to have at least one picture with your ex cut/photoshopped out of the image.
- Use ALL CAPS when possible.
- Be sure to mention your ex at least four or five times.
- Don’t smile in any of your photos.
- List as much of your baggage as possible in your profile (oh, wait! That’s what blogs are for!).
The scary thing is, most of the above comments are from the profiles that I liked…
So clearly I’m checking the on-line personals, any suggestions on any dating sites that have a number of Michigan people signed up?
Since you’re wondering… I am single. I’m looking for an intelligent, employed female who doesn’t smoke and would like kids someday. South-east Michigan is preferable but I’d travel to the ends of the Earth to find the right woman (seriously). If you want to know more about me just ask or read some past entries (stick with the family, friends, holidays, me and meme categories for more the best personal info; the rest just shows what a geek I can be).
Okay, so the Internet has hit rock bottom. On eBay if you “are you tired of being alone and your friends and family thinking that you are gay or just can’t get a girlfriend” you can bid on this 27 year-old and she’ll send you love letters sprayed with perfume, etc. And just in case you aren’t sure, Keri clarifies that “I do however want to be clear that in no way does this auction make me your REAL girlfriend.” FYI – she went for $52.66.