Have a great a happy holiday and / or vacation!
- Be nice to everyone!
- It’s easier to smile than to frown (it’s a scientific fact) and the results are always better (another fact).
- Drive safe!
- If you’re a few minutes late everyone will still be there. (I promise).
- Don’t fight with your parents! Or your kids!
- It really doesn’t matter who’s right. (Although, I sure like to be right).
- It’s not the dollar$ $pent, it’s really the thought.
- It really is, think about the times you’re gotten a useless gift, or thought they spent too much. (Yes, I know it’s nice to get expensive gifts).
- Be thankful for everything and everyone you have!
- It’s all you have so take care of all of it and them.
Just smile and be nice to everyone as much as you can for the next few weeks…