What do I plan to do this year? I put together this list a few weeks ago and I’ve been tweaking it (and probably will a little more). I’ve blogged a whole lot more. I’ve exercised almost every day some mornings before work (and I’m not a morning person); in the winter that would be my weight bench or hiking / climbing somewhere warm, in the summer bicycling and rollerblading.
So, in no particular order:
- Take more everyday pictures and actually post them somewhere.
- Be more positive (I’ve been a bit down in the dumps and need to fix it).
- Neaten my house. (It’s clean but I just shift the clutter around to clean under it).
- Do my taxes. (I never do them on time and they always owe me)
- Exercise more.
- Take a community education class or two (the city and the local college offers them).
- Make new additional friends.
- Blog more.
- Surround myself with more positive things and people.
- Make a new 101 in 1001 list. I’ve done this before*, but I haven’t gotten around to a new one (it’s better than resolutions).
- Migrate this site to a different host (probably Site5).
Other than the migrating this site (which will be a project) most of these are things that I hope to continue past this year.
* And when I say done, I mean started the process. I only got 54 of my 101 things accomplished, but that’s better than most people do on their resolutions, right? Actually, looking at the list I think I’ve done another half-dozen since that time-line expired.