Saturday Six – 61
Written By: Gary on June 11, 2005
6. You are given the gift of an original oil painting by any famous artist. What painting would you choose and why?
Easy. The Kiss by Gustav Klimt
5. Last week, the Reader’s Choice question asked you to identify your favorite movie line. Later this month, the American Film Institute will list the 100 Greatest Movie Lines of all time. Which one do you expect to win?
“Frankly Scarlett, I don’t give a damn”
4. You have the ability to snap your fingers and be instantly transported to one of three places whenever you wish to go there. Which three places would you select as your destinations?
Costa Rica (probably Jaco, since I like the ocean there), London, England (I always enjoy England) and Berkley, Michigan (most of my extended family lives there) and work (I hate wasting time driving to and from work). Yes I picked four. I’m assuming you can teleport back to your starting point which would be home. If I had this power I’d probably move to one of the locations (probably Costa Rica) and make that home so I’d only need the three other destinations.
3. What is the most embarrassing question you’ve ever been asked?
Hmmm… I don’t embarrass easily so nothing comes to mind. Probably when I was younger when someone would ask me if I liked (insert some girl’s name here) and I’d be embarrassed about it. The bonus about embarrassing questions is you have the bonus of asking the same thing back.
2. Which business do you have the longest continuous relationship with: your bank, your auto insurance provider, your home telephone provider, your cellular phone provider, or your cable company? How long have you been with them?
My bank (credit union), I’ve probably been with them since 1988(?) and I’ve never seen a back with anything even close to the same services to make me consider changing. They are 100 miles away and with the Internet and a toll free number it’s like there right here.
1. When was the last time you looked your significant other in the eye and told him or her how much they mean to you?
Not having one right now I can’t really answer this one.
From Saturday Six.
Tags: Berkley, Costa Rica, England, Gustav Klimt, Jaco, London, meme, Michigan