You can now use 12seconds.tv to send Video from your iPhone 3gs
They’ve now released 12cast to record and post video to 12seconds.tv for the iPhone 3gs. And it’s free! This lets you shoot video and upload directly or upload video that you’ve already shot. It’s interface is very simple (see below) although I think it could use a few more features (see below).
12cast test on my iPhone on 12seconds.tv
I’ll probably be testing this a bit this weekend so keep an eye on my 12seconds.tv channel http://12seconds.tv/channel/garylapointe/ and feel free to subscribe.
If this seems fun to you, you better go get 12cast before Apple pulls it from the store for some reason!
Needs a few really quick features:
- Show me today’s 12seconds.tv challenge!
- Needs to give me an option to upload it to 12seconds without going to Twitter.
- Needs to let me type tags (and remember tags from previous upload!).
- Needs to let me use update location (and autofill with GPS!).
- This one probably isn’t so quick: Need a way to trim the video. Mostly if I’m trying to record myself it’s always jumpy at the begin and end. (Apple needs a way to set the API so you can click a button to “start recording in 3 seconds” and have it countdown.)
I really wish they had combined it with the older three photos application, I’ve got so much crap on my iPhone I really don’t need an additional application, but I can see some use of the other app too.