Introducing “Asbestos Strike”
I found this little project over at Hilly’s (SnackiePoo).
Let’s make a band:
1. The first article title HERE is the name of your band.
2. The last four words of the very last quote HERE Is the title of your album.
3. The third picture HERE, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4. Now take the pic, add the band name and title to it, then post it.
5. Be sure to leave a comment so that I can check out your album…
The title, “Asbestos Strike”, was not the first article I got, the first one was an actual music label but I decided not to use it in case that might upset them. The title of my album, “they had courage enough”, was from a quote by Thomas Fuller. And my photo came from here, I did square it up a little to make it fit.